Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to make Oyster Mushrooms Garlic and thyme puree recipe? by dailyhealthwise

This is the best Recipe for pureed oyster mushrooms with garlic and thyme.

Write a remark and publish the recipe

The potatoes were boiled and then drained.

Then, I blend it everything together in a bowl.

After cleaning the mushroom, I sandwiched the leaf between my hands and pushed it (to remove excess water).

How to make Oyster Mushrooms Garlic and thyme puree recipe? by dailyhealthwise


  • When the pan is hot, I pour in some olive oil.
  • I arranged the mushrooms in a grill-like formation.
  • To season it, I used a combination of black and red pepper powders, salt, and let it brown on all sides.
  • After waiting a few minutes (so the thyme doesn't burn), I stir in the thyme and turn off the heat.
  • After gently browning the butter without letting it burn, I removed the pan from the stove. I blended in 1 teaspoon of thyme and 0.5 teaspoons of black pepper to room temperature butter.
  • In order to reheat the mashed potatoes, I returned them to the stove.
  • After incorporating the purée, I poured some milk on top.
  • After the mash had cooled, I added half of the sauce I had made, stirred, and removed it from the heat.
  • After plating the mash, I mix in the mushrooms and pour the remaining sauce on top. Those who are interested in trying it out, I bid you good appetite.

To the mashed potatoes, I mixed in some garlic, thyme, and butter that had been lightly browned in the microwave. When the oyster mushrooms were on the grill. A crowd favourite at the iftar meal, it was a hit with everyone.

Keep the garlic to a single clove, but feel free to play around with the mushroom seasonings to your liking.

Materials

Recipe for mashed potatoes flavoured with oyster mushrooms, garlic, and thyme.

How to make Oyster Mushrooms Garlic and thyme puree recipe? by dailyhealthwise



Post a Comment

0 Comments