Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

How can equity in health care be provided for everyone?

It's wonderful to see everyone here discussing a subject that is not simply crucial for health. Equity, but also about delivery on a global scale. I have experience in healthcare in many settings, particularly low-resource situations. 

How can equity in health care be provided for everyone?

Dr. Waheed Araeen, a radiologist and World Health Organization digital health expert, is here with me. Moreover, the United Nations is a working expert on terms and conditions for digital health care.

Providing healthcare in places with little resources, especially with doctors. Britain during the time the Union was in trouble. So, what motivated you to take this action in the first place? How has your past knowledge influenced the Arian telehealth innovation you have today? Thank you a lot. Being present is an enormous privilege. Greetings to those of you in the room and those who are just observing. Your work has amazed me.

You've accomplished things, therefore you can respond to this question on your own. I'm delighted you're here since I didn't have any mentors when I was a kid. I immediately accepted the offer that Young World was in town. I was powerless to resist when I thought of the summit and the young leaders present. not arriving. I grew up in a war-torn region of Afghanistan.

My whole childhood was spent there. This guidance is like this. It was something I wished for, I wanted and I learned a lot. Things from the experience side. It's really important for you to be here. The main fact I want to point out is. Inspiration comes from different places. Most of us go through hardships in life. 

So what inspired me to become a doctor. Actually a combination of conflict experiences. Born in 1983 during the Afghan Soviet conflict. The first five years we spend hiding in the cellars. And After about five years when we had a family. After the separation, my father had run away from military service. 

They were hiding in many mountains. You must have seen them from the footage on TV. My mother was taking care of us, two happy memories that I have are one. Being taken to the local park by my mother. To eat ice cream with my cousins. And another one. My father is kneeling down and giving me a big kite. 

He is missing from our lives. So this kind of loss and then meeting him, meeting him again after a few months in the mountains, is the epitome of these people's lives. Gives those who live. The conflict caused by the displacement of conflicts. And after five years with us, like millions of other refugees in Afghanistan, we had to migrate to Pakistan.

The normal borders were closed, so we had to take a very dangerous route

Crossing mountain valleys and rivers, travel by donkeys and horses because the road to the general border was closed and had to be done at night - any activity that was seen by helicopter during the day.

Gunships and jets would come in and attack, and we were attacked three times, you know, we miraculously survived those attacks and we made it to the refugee camp. Back to the refugee camp in Pakistan. I, like millions of other refugees, we were safe. And we were very happy to be together. But alas, the conditions. Totally inhumane. As a family of eight to ten people, we were living in one.

 Muddy room with The temperature rises to 45 degrees. A fan and we trusted. The rations that were given to us by the humanitarian organizations, even the water that we had in the mud tanks that were brought to us. Every few days we A stock had to be kept. A little to use for cooking and a little to drink and a little to clean.

In a cold sweat, I lost weight. I was on foot. Skeleton, and my father brought me to the doctor at that point. And he gave me a TB diagnosis. As you are aware, many kids die from this illness, which is deadly.

Globally, particularly in low-resource environments. My father didn't give up on me despite the fact that I had a 30 to 40 percent chance of surviving due to my extreme malnutrition and weakness. But throughout the interview, I really spoke with the doctor about it. was motivated by it, had been treating me for a year or more. I desired to become a physician. So it was actually in those darkest hours.

My parents and family were sobbing, pleading with them to act. I was intrigued about how on the one hand there was a lot of sorrow and suffering, but I didn't have much hope because he had lost his son, and I was unable to breathe. camps for refugees Yet, there is someone who has the ability to heal people. 

And it sparked my interest, which eventually brought me a stethoscope and a medical textbook. While I didn't understand the words on it, dad told me that I would become a doctor one day since I adore black and white photographs. We use the following.

Post a Comment

0 Comments